1, 2, 3 Homeopathy Course Creation Kit
Want to offer a beginner homeopathy course but don’t have the time to write it? We have some fantastic news!
As you know, providing recorded courses for potential and existing clients is an excellent engagement and educational strategy. The downside is the hundreds of hours it takes to write the course. Well…
Dr. Camp has agreed to sell her 1, 2, 3 Homeopathy Course as a white-labeled course! Basically, this means that you can purchase this “course in a box” and all you have to do is sit down and record it. What an incredible time saver from a master presenter and educator.
1, 2, 3 Homeopathy comes complete with presentations, speakers notes and audience handouts. Use it straight out of the box or customize and edit! Also, included are links to view Dr. Camp’s recorded sessions to see how she explains things.
What you get:
- 8 part Basic Homeopathy Course (5 hours recorded, 7-8 hours live)
- Fully animated, editable PowerPoint presentations
- Speakers notes which are color-coded for slide transition and elements.
- Audience handouts (104+ pages)
- Teething Guide
- First Aid Guide
- Repertory Worksheet
- Boericke Materia Medica
- Social Media Graphics for all 25 of the remedies covered in the course.
The topics covered:
- Introduction to Homeopathy
- History of Homeopathy
- Homeopathy Basics
- Homeopathic Remedies
- Homeopathic Provings, Repertory and Materia Medica
- Current Research
- Common Applications of Homeopathy
- Building a Basic Homeopathic Kit (home practitioners and clinicians)
- Review of Homeopathic Resources and Tools
- Quick Start Guide Part 1: Everything about the case
- Quick Start Guide to 25 Remedies
- Article Review: Causes of Failure in Homeopathy, Saine
What you can do with it
- Use it for your own educational endeavors
- Edit it
- Customize it
- Record it for your membership, patients, clients
- Sell it to your membership, patients, local community
What you cannot do with it
- Resell it to other professionals as a white-labeled course
- Publish it in any third party company to sell or distribute