Patient Newsletter Content Service
Are you searching for the right eNewsletter that provides patients with the news and information they need to know about natural medicine and your practice? Are you looking for content to use on your website, blog and social media?
The Medicine Talk Patient Newsletter Content Service provides easy-to-read, engaging articles on topics your patients care about, full color photos and recipes. At a cost of only $39 per month (special price for Emerson customers) you can save hundreds of dollars and hours of time by using our service.
Top Benefits of an e-Newsletter
- Connect to your patients each month in meaningful ways to help nurture your relationship with them.
- Find opportunity for new patient referrals, enhanced patient compliance and increased return visits.
- The newsletter never provides treatment advice and always refers your patient back to you as the medical expert.
- Our outstanding customer service department will help you with any questions you have.
- Content can be emailed as a newsletter, or used on websites and blogs.
- Our many online tutorials will help you get up and running in no time.
Meet the Team
Eli Camp, ND
As one of the Medicine Talk founders, Dr. Camp is involved in most aspects of the company. She provides editorial guidance and medical expertise on every newsletter that is sent out.
Holley Nash, BS Human Nutrition
An owner of and Program Director for Medicine Talk, Holley does many things within Medicine Talk including reviewing the newsletter in detail each month alongside the rest of the medical team.
Karen M. Rider, M.A.
As our senior writer and contributing editor, Karen’s goal is to bring our readers information and resources that support optimal health and well-being.
Patricia Sheehy, MALS
Patricia, our editor, is the last set of eyes on our newsletter to make sure everything is perfect before it reaches our reader's hands.
Ashley Whittemore, ND
Dr. Whittemore contributes to the newsletter process by reviewing for medical accuracy and adherence to core philosophy.
Dr. Kate Firisin, ND, MSPT
Dr. Firisin contributes to the newsletter process by reviewing for medical accuracy and adherence to core philosophy and selects our delicious and nutritious recipes.
Maja does all coding and deploying of the newsletter, as well as handling subscriber's questions and providing support and help.
Behind the Scenes
- Brainstorming of the topics happens twice a year and we take many things into consideration such as the season, hot topics in the media, every day health concerns of patients and feedback from our subscribers.
- Karen, our senior writer, uses credible resources to research and write; keeping the language engaging, clear and fun to read.
- Our medical team reviews it for accuracy and consistency with holistic health principles.
- Patricia, our editor, makes sure the newsletter goes out mistake-free every month.
- Maja, codes it up, prepares the deployment and stands ready to answer your questions and help out if needed.
- Newsletter content is deployed!
- We deploy the newsletter for the coming month on the last day of each month. If you are a first time subscriber, you will receive the current month's newsletter and files on the same day you subscribe. Going forward, you will get your newsletter and files on the last day of each month.
About Medicine Talk
At Medicine Talk Professional, we provide a variety of services, free and paid, to help you build or restructure, and then maintain your medical practice. From creating a successful business plan to designing a marketing plan to building diverse passive income profiles, you can count on us to help guide and support you to success.
- Email us
- Call us (800) 959-2193